Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets! Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
- Available Days: Daily
- Duration: 6 Hours (transfer time included).
- Tour Pricing: USD$300 (up to 4 persons), USD$75 per additional adult, USD$65.00 per additional child.
- Meal/Drink: Complimentary bottles of water.
- Venue Admission: Not included (varies according to activity booked).
- Not wheelchair accessible. Not recommended for persons with back problems.
What to Carry for this Tour:
- Sneakers (closed-toe shoes are recommended) for walking
- Change of clothes, Towel, Sunscreen
- Cash or credit card for gifts, photos, souvenirs, and snacks
Confirmation & Pick-up: Pick-up for this adventure is available from most major hotels in Montego Bay, Negril & Ocho Rios and you will be returned to this point for drop-off. We will send confirmation of your pick-up time to your email or telephone once you have secured your booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY – TRANSPORTATION ONLY
- Any cancellation for transfer made less than 48 hours in advance, will attract a 50% penalty.
- Any cancellation made on the same day of pick-up will attract a 100% penalty.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to Integrity Tours within the time frames outlined above to be eligible for a refund of the deposit or the full amount paid.